Tired of high energy bills? The Orchards Group has a solution–an Eco-Comfort Home that produces savings year after year! The builder just finished its first Eco-Comfort Home in The Orchards of Brannon Oak Farm in Cumming, Ga.
The home features the very popular, ranch style “The Winston” plan, and the Eco-Comfort Home package includes:
- A natural gas “tankless” hot water system that delivers endless amounts of hot water that is heated using super-efficient technology.
- A continuous hot water re-circulating pump with adjustable timer that provides instant hot water at all hot water taps in the house. Less wasted water provides lower utility bills, not to mention the convenience of having “instant” hot water.
- A “variable speed” gas furnace that operates at a significantly greater efficiency than normal, providing lower operating costs whether it be summer or winter.
- A 16 SEER air conditioning system that delivers cool air at a far lower cost of operation.
- A healthy climate HVAC filter system that improves air quality in the home.
- A radiant barrier sheathing between the roof shingles and the attic which keeps the attic 20% cooler in the summer and 20% warmer in the winter. This more temperate attic condition helps to keep the entire HVAC system working more efficiently.
- Thicker wall and attic insulation provides greater heat and cool protection.
- Water saving dual flush commodes that can cut water consumption by as much as 50%.
The Eco-Comfort Home package typically is a $10,900 upgrade on The Winston plan. The buyer who purchases this concept home at The Orchard of Brannon Oak Farm will pay a discounted price of $7,900. Eco-Comfort features, their availability and pricing may vary in other floor plans. In addition, the upgraded features are available individually or as a package.
The Winston plan has two bedrooms and two baths plus a flex room that can be a parlor or a third bedroom. The home also features a living room and dining room open to the kitchen, a sunroom, a screened porch, a large master bedroom with walk-in closet and true walk-up attic storage.