Heron Bay Golf and Country Club opened its doors to the public in 2004 and has quickly risen to become one of the top golf course communities in the metro Atlanta area. The Atlanta master planned community, received 9 OBIE awards at the 2009 Awards Gala held November 7 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. These recent awards bring the total OBIE Award count for the Heron Bay community to 15 including Community of the Year for 2005.
The OBIE awards are the highest honor given in the Atlanta housing industry and each year the best builders, remodelers and marketing gurus submit their nominations, each hoping to take home the coveted Gold OBIE at the end of the evening.
In the Special category, Heron Bay Golf & Country Club received 3 Gold OBIES for:
- Land Planning
- Landscape Design – Master Planned Community
- Amenity Package / 500+ Units.
Heron Bay also received 6 OBIEs in the Marketing category, winning Gold OBIEs for:
- Best Community Information & Sales Center / Welcome Center
- Best Advertising – Off-Site Signage,
- Best E-Marketing – Website – Community.
In addition, Heron Bay was awarded Silver OBIEs for:
- Best Advertising – On-Site Signage
- Best E-Marketing – Social Media Campaign
- Best Marketing Campaign/Promotion – Developer
With their amazing amenities, Heron Bay is the perfect spot for the active adult couple interested in living near the city of Atlanta. For more information about Heron Bay Golf & Country Club, visit their website, become a fan on Facebook or follow along on Twitter @HeronBay.
Heron Bay gave special thanks to mRELEVANCE for their expertise in Internet marketing and social media.