Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes, renowned for its exceptional lifestyle and amenities, is proud to highlight pickleball’s health and fitness benefits for individuals aged 55 and better. The active adult community’s state-of-the-art Pickleball Center features 21 courts and a unique “Eagle’s Nest” spectators pavilion with plans to expand to 40 courts.
“Pickleball is an extremely popular part of our lifestyle program and a fun way for residents to get fit and make new social connections,” said Mark LaClaire, Director of Lifestyle with Kolter Homes. “Our Pickleball players enjoy the healthy and friendly competition that they have when engaging in their sport, keeping their minds and bodies focused and competitive juices flowing.”
In addition to Pickleball, Cresswind Georgia residents enjoy various amenities, social activities and experiences curated under Cresswind’s Set Yourself FREE pillars of Fitness, Relationships, Education and Entertainment.
5 Ways Pickleball Players Stay Fit:
- Cardiovascular Exercise: Pickleball offers a fun, low-impact way to boost heart health. The game’s pace and court size make it an excellent cardiovascular workout, suitable for all fitness levels.
- Enhanced Flexibility and Balance: As a game involving quick directional changes and gentle lunges, pickleball significantly improves flexibility and balance, which is crucial for maintaining agility as individuals age.
- Social Interaction and Mental Well-being: Pickleball promotes social interaction, fostering community and emotional well-being. This social aspect of the game contributes to improved mental health and a more active lifestyle.
- Improved Hand-Eye Coordination: The dynamic nature of pickleball enhances hand-eye coordination and reflexes.
- Accessible to All Skill Levels: Pickleball is an inclusive game for beginners and advanced players alike.
“Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes isn’t just a community; it’s a vibrant testament to the joy of active adult living. Pickleball isn’t just a game here; it’s a doorway to health, friendship, and endless fun. It embodies our belief that staying active and socially connected is key to a fulfilling life after 55,” continues LaClaire.
Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes offers diverse amenities, such as Club Cresswind, with lounge areas, lakeside views, and a state-of-the-art SmartFIT Training Center powered by EGYM. Residents enjoy various outdoor activities, including walking trails, tennis, a resort-style pool and much more.
Nestled in the heart of Hoschton, new homes range from the upper $300,000s to $1,000,000, featuring 2- up to 5-bedroom floorplans that maximize flexibility and personalization. As the best-selling active adult community in Atlanta and Georgia, Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes continues to set the standard for an active, healthy, and community-focused lifestyle.
Prospective homebuyers are invited to discover how Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes and pickleball can be a game-changer in their fitness journey.
About Cresswind Georgia:
Located in Hoschton, Ga., Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes offers several hundred acres of preserved nature with walking trails and resort-style amenities, including two lakes, a clubhouse, indoor and outdoor pools, a large activity lawn and more. It also features 15 designer-decorated models open daily for in-person and online tours. To learn more about Cresswind Georgia, visit www.CresswindGeorgia.com.