The real estate market is improving and so is Jim Chapman Communities. The active adult builder has sold more and more homes every day. This feat is due to working hard and pleasing buyers with exceptional homes in gorgeous communities around the Atlanta area.
According to Jim Chapman Communities’ Vice President Kelly Dempsey, there are three reasons for this high demand:
1. Prices of new homes are increasing, so buyers are taking advantage now before the prices become too high.
2. Buyers want to avoid rising interest rates
3. Homes of active adult buyers are now selling almost immediately, allowing them to buy from Jim Chapman Communities
The builder’s success is apparent by the numbers of homes left in three of its communities:
Brookhaven of Sugarloaf in Duluth
• Almost sold out
• Only 18 homes left
Brookhaven of East Cobb in Kennesaw
• Just opened its last phase
Brookhaven at Lanier Ridge in Cumming
• Doubled its size in over the past year
• Only a few homes left
The communities all offer charming homes from the $240,000s with two and three bedroom floor plans, all brick and stone construction and inviting front porches. Additionally, each features excellent amenities such as a pool, outdoor fireplace and clubhouse with exercise room and kitchen.
Be sure to tour these new homes before it’s too late! To find out more information on a community or home you wish to tour, go to www.jimchapmancommunities.com or watch the video above.